Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

My super duper camp writing

   Camp writing
20161026_202010 (1).jpg     

Feel
See
Hear
Smell
Think
Say
-Tepid
*Cossie
*active

*Burning of fire in front of my face

-Kids and teachers singing nice songs all night
-Torches swaying side to side as the people sing.
Parent’s dancing
*Wood crackling
*people singing along to more songs
*nice
Smoke

This was the funnest and challenging est day ever.
Tonight was the best night to choose to do the campfire.

The colossal bonfire

I sat in front of the biggest largest colossal bonfire  I have ever seen late at night. I felt tepid and sluggish, and  I saw fire the hot furious fire burning in front of  me it felt light it was right in front of me it felt like one side of the fire had my head in it, and on the other side was from the middle of my stomach and lower. After feeling that I had saw that people were crowded around a group of parents I gathered around the parents too. They started their dance and it looked like they were in their swimming suits, there were also three more parents left out but when I looked properly the parents that were left out were singing lip sink singing. When they were finished all the kids had to get to sleep quick  cause it was super late at night and it was happy to go to sleep because it was about to fall to the ground
The end.

By Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment